So, I realized not everyone knows things about me other than my writing and what that entails. So I’m going to do one of those self interviews you can find on the web! Hopefully this helps give you all some deeper insight into me as a person as well as an author!
I’m using one of those lovely tag lists you find on the internet, so without further to do…
1. What is your best friend’s name
In real life? Ross. Online? I call her Xen.
2. Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Taylor Swift. Maybe she can get some new material that way!
3. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Open by default. My closet doesn’t have any doors.
4. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
No, strangely. I should take advantage of that, though.
5. Have you ever stolen a street sign?
Uh….does a traffic cone count?
6. Do you always smile for pictures?
Never. It really annoys my mom. I either have this little smirk or a resting bitch face.
7. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
I don’t really dance so that’d be a no.
8. How many people have you slept with this week?
9. What is your song of the week?
“Dance with the Dragon” by Dark Sarah
10. Do you still watch cartoons?
I never really watched them to begin with. As a kid I strictly watched Animal Planet.
11. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Why would I bury the treasure instead of using it? I’m assuming it’s cashable.
12. Heels or flats?
Good sturdy boots. IDK how other women walk in heels.
13. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
What We Do in the Shadows.
14. Last person you kissed?
15. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Sure. I really have no qualms with being nude.
16. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Fourteen years old??? I’m not sure.
17. Can you change the oil on a car?
18. Are you dating?
Not at the moment. I’m open though!
19. Describe your ideal proposal?
Uh….one where I don’t embarrass everyone and say no?
20. Are you lazy?
21. How many languages can you speak?
English, read French, rudimentary Norwegian and Finnish, ASL
22. Are you stubborn?
23. Ever watch soap operas?
Pan, Pandean, Kodi, Kaden, Karebear
25. Ever used a gun?
26. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Um…I think I was eight. I kissed my six year old neighbor in the bathtub. Like we were lying down in it and everything. I use the info as blackmail now.
27. What color was the last bra you bought?
Green? It’s not really a bra. I don’t where bras.
28. Does anyone know the password to your email address?
29. Do you want any tattoos?
Yes! I do!
30. Any strange habits?
I keep a knife in my boot.
31. What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
A few years back when I was a junior we had this terrible snowstorm and it completely blocked the roads. I went to school about an hour away from my house and it took the driver around 3 hours to get there and back and I got home at about 9PM. I was so frustrated trying to contact the driver at one point while I was waiting I chucked my phone at the ground. I don’t own that phone anymore.
32. What ever happened with you and your first gf/bf?
She moved. We broke up. I don’t know anything else. We don’t keep in touch.
33. How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
I don’t really want kids….
34. Are you a risk taker?
35. What happened the last time you cried?
Argument with the family on Christmas Eve.
36. Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
TBH, they’re going a lot better.
37. What’s your worst habit?
I touch things I know are hot.
38. What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
Considering they’re nonexistent…nothing.
39. Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
I don’t think I can reach that far.
40. Do you have any strange phobias?
I’m terrified of fish. Any fish. All fish.
41. Do you miss anyone right now?
42. Who are you in love with?
I’m in a committed relationship with myself.
43. What do you want to know about the future?
I’m not sure. I’d worry if I find out something bad happens. Can it be changed or is it set in stone?
44. Have you already planned your wedding?
45. Do people ever take you seriously?
46. Why do you have a blog?
To connect more with readers and do more author-y stuff!
47. How old are you?
Twenty, twenty-one in May.
48. What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Take more than the maximum dose of stimulant laxatives at once.
49. If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
I would do Pan because I’m already called Pan and also it’s unisex.
50. Which celebrity would you change lives with?
None! I don’t need that drama!